Saturday, May 28, 2011

The last saturday of the month of May...



Well this the last Saturday of the month of May.  I took a few pics yesterday, I had a bad day with my battle of depression.  I ended up spending like 4 hours in the ER, I feel a little better but still a little under the weather.  Taking pics helps me with this.  The few pics I'm posting are of the those "punks" that are supposed to keep the mosquitoes away.  I'm also posting a pic that I took at my in-laws house, the camera was on a mono pod that was fully extended to 5 and a half feet.  Altogether the camera was roughly 11 feet in the air.  This makes for some interesting vantage points.  I hope to get some really interesting pics like this.  So here are the pics and I should have more up either tomorrow or Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment